Most web pages contain relevant data designed solely for human end-users. Data Scraping systems overcome this obstacle as they are able to gather information that is not designed for ease of automate use.
There are numerous applications for Data Scraping: identifying market trends, monitoring competitors' prices, finding talent on social media … We are surrounded by content in the form of text, tables, images, links, spreadsheets, PDFs, or other formats that are not intended as input to a computer program. Thanks to Data Scraping, it is possible to extract information from those contents and make it a competitive advantage.
Custom Data Scraping
At 3.14 we develop solutions tailored to each client's goals. Our systems comply with the following characteristics:
- Speed: Our Data Scraping systems are able to handle large amounts of data quickly. They are also able to adapt to changes in real time.
- Reliability: Our solutions include processes to verify the extracted information.
- Customization: Our systems are able to extract information from different sources. Likewise, they are capable of presenting this information in different formats.
Benefits of Data Scraping
The benefits of Data Scraping are varied. Among its competitive advantages, it is worth pointing out the following:
- Cost reduction: Manual data extraction is expensive. Data Scraping systems automate this task and prepare data in a more efficient way. In addition, these solutions allow employees to focus on higher-value tasks.
- Time saving: Automation makes our processes faster. Thanks to Data Scraping, it is possible to extract large amounts of data quickly.
- Scalability: Data Scraping solutions have the ability to adapt to larger and smaller workloads.
- Better decisions: Access to more and better information improves the efficiency of the decision-making process.
- New opportunities: By extracting information, companies are able to spot hidden opportunities.
- Improved customer experience: Data Scraping solutions enable companies to better understand their consumers and, consequently, increase their satisfaction. Data Scraping can also be used for a better understanding of other stakeholders, such as suppliers, employees or investors.